Trims and Pricing
Nissan offers six attractive trims for Pathfinder buyers to choose from:
- 2016 Nissan Pathfinder S – Starting at $29,780 MSRP
- 2016 Nissan Pathfinder SV – Starting at $33,100 MSRP
- 2016 Nissan Pathfinder SL – Starting at $36,360 MSRP
- 2016 Nissan Pathfinder SL Tech – Starting at $38,390 MSRP
- 2016 Nissan Pathfinder SL Premium – Starting at $39,690 MSRP
- 2016 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum – Starting at $41,560 MSRP
The Pathfinder is a dedicated family vehicle with a long list of impressive features that include:
- Alloy Wheels – The Nissan comes with standard 18-inch alloy wheels that can be upgraded to stylish 20-inch custom rims on select models.
- Smart Lighting – Smart Auto headlights and fog lights are standard on the SV trim and above, making the Pathfinder safer and more convenient to drive in all weather.
- Enhanced Visibility – Dual power heated exterior side mirrors are available on the SV trim and can be upgraded to include the reverse tilt-down feature on select models.
Nissan has equipped every Pathfinder trim with a potent 3.5L DOHC 24-valve V6 engine that can produce up to 260 hp and 240 lb-ft of peak torque. This engine is paired with an Xtronic Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) for an EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of 20 mpg city/27 mpg highway when equipped with the standard FWD drivetrain. Drivers can also select an optional 4X4 drivetrain with Xtronic CVT that yields a maximum fuel economy of 19 mpg city/26 mpg highway.
Interior Features and Design
The Nissan Pathfinder is equipped with a number of exciting new technologies, including the standard Advanced Drive-Assist display and available Driver Information Center with 7-inch touchscreen display. Other interior features include:
- Expansive Seating – The Pathfinder offers seating for as many as seven passengers, delivering easy access to the third row thanks to the EZ-Flex seating system, featuring a 60/40 folding second row with Latch and Glide. The third row of seats also offer a 50/50 split folding feature for easy cargo stowage and a reclining feature for passenger comfort.
- Remote Access – Remote keyless entry with pushbutton ignition comes standard on every trim. The Pathfinder can be enhanced with upgrades to options such as the convenient Nissan Intelligent Key, remote engine start, and universal HomeLink Transceiver to make accessing your compatible devices more convenient.
- Innovative Technology – Drivers looking to add some tech to their SUV can opt for features like the Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming system, Nissan Hard Drive Navigation with NavTraffic and NavWeather, Tri-Zone entertainment system with headrest mounted monitors, Bose Audio system, and more.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The Nissan Pathfinder was rated an IIHS Top Safety Pick for 2015 thanks to a suite of innovative safety features that return on the 2016 model, including:
- Nissan Advanced Airbag System – Standard on every trim, the airbag system includes dual stage supplemental front airbags, roof mounted side curtain airbags, and driver and front passenger seat mounted side airbags for complete protection.
- Traction Control – Every Pathfinder enjoys Vehicle Dynamic Control and Active Brake Limited Slip that provides better stability under any condition.
- AroundView Monitor – The available 360-degree around view monitoring system provides a composite view of the area surrounding the vehicle to make backing and parking easier. It can be paired with optional features like the rear cross-traffic alert and blind-spot warning system for complete backing support.
2016 Nissan Pathfinder Reviews
The Pathfinder provides plenty of power and performance in an attractive package that’s hard not to love, as these expert reviews clearly show:
- The Car Connection – “It’s a big, spacious, flexible crossover, and it has three rows with seating for seven passengers.”
- Auto Trader – “The Pathfinder offers an impressive array of the latest high-tech equipment and gadgets.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “Thanks to its unit body, the 7-passenger Pathfinder can accommodate a modern suspension that returns a stable, smooth ride and excellent road manners.”
- Left Lane News – “The driving experience can be summed up as mature. Suspension tuning is firm enough to keep cornering attitudes level, without compromising the comfort quotient, and there’s enough power to minimize drama in passing on two-lane highways.”
Discover the 2016 Nissan Pathfinder at the Dealership Plainfield and Greenwood Drivers Trust
To get behind the wheel of a new 2016 Nissan Pathfinder, visit the premier Plainfield and Greenwood Nissan dealer today. Contact Andy Mohr Avon Nissan at (855) 735-8717 or stop by our showroom at 8867 E U.S. HWY 36 in Avon, IN.