2017 Nissan Maxima 2.5S
Get it now Starting at $159/month
2017 Nissan Maxima
The dynamic 2017 Nissan Maxima offers Avon and Indianapolis drivers access to the power and performance of a sports car, without sacrificing the practicality of a sedan. This impressive luxury car has quickly become a favorite at Andy Mohr Avon Nissan and, with a low base price and a full suite of standard amenities, it's easy to see why.Find Your New Maxima Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
Drivers can choose from six well-equipped versions of the 2017 Nissan Maxima:
- 2017 Nissan Maxima S: Starting at $32,560 MSRP
- 2017 Nissan Maxima SV: Starting at $34,540 MSRP
- 2017 Nissan Maxima SL: Starting at $37,040 MSRP
- 2017 Nissan Maxima SR: Starting at $37,820 MSRP
- 2017 Nissan Maxima SR Midnight: Starting at $39,015 MSRP
- 2017 Nissan Maxima Platinum: Starting at $39,990 MSRP
The handsome 2017 Nissan Maxima is performance personified, with an aggressively lowered stance, sleek profile, and sculpted exterior design that looks good coming or going. Drivers can choose from a variety of machine-finished alloy wheels and custom tires to get the look and grip they want and options like ground lighting, integrated spoilers, and dual exhaust to make the Maxima look like the performance car it was designed to be. Other amenities like LED lighting, heated exterior mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators, and a dual-panel panoramic moonroof with one-touch open and close are also available on selected trims.
The 2017 Nissan Maxima is powered by a 3.5L DOHC 24-valve V6 powerplant with continuously variable valve timing control on the intake and exhaust valves for improved control and power. This engine is paired with the Xtronic continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT) with drive mode selector and is capable of delivering 300 hp and as much as 261 lb.-ft. of peak torque. In recent EPA testing, this system was able to deliver 21 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway fuel efficiency, making the Maxima a superbly well-rounded vehicle.
Interior Design and Features
The interior of the Nissan Maxima was inspired by aircraft cockpits, engineered to wrap around the driver and provide intuitive access to the most commonly used features:
- Comfort: NASA-inspired zero-gravity front seats feature bolstering that is designed to hold passengers tightly during extreme cornering. Drivers enjoy the convenience of power-adjustable seats on every trim, and can opt for 2-driver memory, climate control, and leather for the perfect fit for any commute.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth hands-free calling with text messaging is standard, as is voice recognition for both the navigation system and the vehicle's audio system. The NissanConnect system is standard and comes equipped with an 8-inch multi-touch color control monitor and Apple CarPlay or Android Audio services for full smartphone connectivity.
- Convenience: Nissan Intelligent Key with pushbutton ignition, remote engine start with Intelligent Climate Control, HomeLink universal remote control, speed sensing variable windshield wipers, rain-sensing wipers, 60/40 folding rear seats, and many more features allow effortless access to the Maxima and make it a top choice for busy drivers.
Advanced Safety Technologies
In addition to impressive power and convenience, the 2017 Nissan Maxima is equipped with state-of-the-art safety systems designed to prevent accidents and, when that isn't possible, provide superior occupant protection:
- Around View: The available Around View monitor gives drivers a 360-degree composite view of the area surrounding the vehicle, which is conveniently displayed on the dash-mounted touchscreen interface.
- Driver Assist: Advanced assist features like Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross-traffic Alert, Moving Object Detection, Predictive Forward Collision Warning, and Forward Emergency Braking are available on select models and can help drivers to monitor and react to obstacles they may not be able to see.
- Passenger Protection: The Maxima delivers exceptional protection with a full suite of advanced airbags that include roof-mounted side curtain airbags with integrated rollover sensor and supplemental front airbags with occupant classification sensors to prevent smaller passengers from being harmed by deploying airbags.
2017 Nissan Maxima Reviews
The critics adore the new 2017 Nissan Maxima's power, features, and luxury appointments:
- The Car Connection: "Inside the Maxima is awash in firm but comfortable seating, rich textures, and in soft upper trims, near-luxury material."
- Kelley Blue Book: "If you want a larger, well-equipped sedan with style and power to spare, the Nissan Maxima is a standout."
- Edmunds: "Acceleration is strong for the class, making highway merging and passing a stress-free affair. We estimate it'll reach 60 mph in a quick 6 seconds or so."
- Left Lane News: "The dash and instrumentation are well laid-out and attractive, constructed of price-appropriate (read: not cheap-feeling) materials and intuitively organized."
The 2017 Nissan Maxima is Set to Delight Avon and Indianapolis Nissan Drivers
Test-drive the 2017 Nissan Maxima and elevate your Avon and Indianapolis commute today. Contact Andy Mohr Avon Nissan at 855-735-8717 or visit us at 8867 E. US Hwy 36, in Avon, IN to learn more.Contact Us