2017 Nissan Rogue SV
Get it now Up To 25% Off MSRP*
2017 Nissan Rogue
The striking and efficient 2017 Nissan Rogue has arrived in Indianapolis, offering a redesigned exterior and a quieter cabin than ever before. This crossover can accommodate your family and the cargo that comes with you thanks to a spacious interior, and modern technology like remote engine start helps make your drives more convenient ever before. Learn all about the new model below, then come in to Andy Mohr Avon Nissan for a test drive today!Find Your New Rogue Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The new Nissan Rogue is offered in three trim levels at affordable prices so you don't have to miss out on any of the deluxe features that it has to offer:
- 2017 Nissan Rogue S: MSRP starting at $23,820
- 2017 Nissan Rogue SV: MSRP starting at $25,240
- 2017 Nissan Rogue SL: MSRP starting at $29,960
- 2017 Nissan Rogue SV Hybrid: MSRP starting at $26,240
- 2017 Nissan Rogue SL Hybrid: MSRP starting at $31,160
The redesigned exterior of the new Nissan Rogue makes it more aggressive than ever before, with added contours for improved aerodynamics. New active grille shutters take up the front fascia with the more advanced LED lighting illuminating the way. The SV trim gives you bold 17-inch alloy wheels, and heated power side mirrors with integrated turn signals improve your visibility. You can add roof rails to mount your extra cargo for vacation, and a panoramic sunroof brightens any day.
Powering this crossover is a 2.5L 4-cylinder engine that develops up to 170-hp with a Continuously Variable Valve Timing Control System, an Xtronic® CVT transmission, and Eco Mode to give you added efficiency. You'll see an EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of up to 33 mpg/highway with this model. The available intuitive all-wheel drive system acts fast to initiate systems that ensure maximum traction off-road or in poor weather.
Interior Design and Features
A versatile cabin area seats up to five passengers, or you can add third-row seats to accommodate up to seven. Behind the second row, you'll have a generous 39.3 cu. ft. of cargo space. Features like dual-zone automatic climate control and available leather-trimmed heated seats make winters easier, too:
- Advanced Drive-Assist Display: Standard across trims, this feature projects important driving data on the windshield to make it easier to give the road your full attention.
- NissanConnect: A 7-inch touchscreen display is available with Voice Recognition, integrated navigation, and entertainment controls to keep you connected and having fun.
- Hands-free Communication: Send text messages with the standard assistant or make calls through Bluetooth technology to stay in communication with loved ones without risking your safety.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Both your and your loved ones' safety is of the utmost importance to Nissan, which is why the Rogue gives you the most advanced safety technology offered on the market today:
- Driver Assistance Technology: High Beam Assist, Intelligent Cruise Control, Lane Departure Warning and Prevention, and an Around View Monitor are just a few of the advanced systems that help you make better driving decisions.
- Vehicle Dynamic Control: Monitoring your steering and braking, this system adjusts performance to make sure you're on track, working with Traction Control System to keep all four wheels heading in the right direction.
- Zone Body Construction: The cabin was built with high-strength materials and utilizes crumple zones to keep passengers as safe as possible in an unexpected impact.
2017 Nissan Rogue Reviews
Critics have taken the 2017 Nissan Rogue for a spin, and they agree that this crossover is a smart investment:
- Car and Driver: "Attractive inside and out, it has comfy seats, nice materials, and many connectivity features."
- Edmunds: "As far as compact crossovers go, the Rogue offers a lot of cargo space, and the clever organizer is very useful."
- Kelley Blue Book: "Inside the cabin, sound-absorption improvements make the 2017 Rogue competitive in class at keeping the sounds of the outside world outside. We especially noted less of a floor show, with road noise noticeably quieted from thrumming up through the cabin. Likewise, the Rogue's ride quality is a strong suit."
- US News: "But if you are mainly looking for a comfortable ride, ample passenger and cargo space, and good safety scores - all for an affordable price - then the Rogue does an admirable job meeting these needs."
Experience Comfort Inside of the New 2017 Nissan Rogue Near Indianapolis and Avon Today
We have the 2017 Nissan Rogue waiting for you here at Andy Mohr Avon Nissan, located at 8867 E. US HWY 36 in Avon, IN. If you'd like to make an appointment or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach us at 855-735-8717 or leave a message online. Our sales specialists are standing by to tell you all that this crossover has to offer!Contact Us