2017 Nissan Titan
Get it now Starting at $34,780
2017 Nissan Titan
The 2017 Nissan Titan brings Avon and Indianapolis drivers the power, performance, and quality they want from a full-sized workhorse, with a heavy helping of style to boot. Learn about this freshly redesigned powerhouse here, then come to Andy Mohr Avon Nissan to see what it can do for you.Find Your New Titan Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
Nissan offers the 2017 Titan in five trim levels for drivers to customize:
- 2017 Nissan Titan S: Starting at $34,780 MSRP
- 2017 Nissan Titan SV: Starting at $37,670 MSRP
- 2017 Nissan Titan PRO-4X: Starting at $45,020 MSRP
- 2017 Nissan Titan SL: Starting at $46,380 MSRP
- 2017 Nissan Titan PLATINUM RESERVE: Starting at $52,310 MSRP
The exterior of the new Titan offers drivers access to bold exterior styling with a distinctive new grille that not only elevates its appearance but increases airflow for improved performance. New options like in-bed storage boxes allow drivers to put tools and gear where it can be easily retrieved even with a full load while the dampened assist gate, LED bed lights, and Utili-Track channel system make it easy to access and secure cargo of most any shape and size. Other options like a convenient 120-volt power outlet allow drivers to operate equipment anywhere work needs to get done and protective elements like factory skid plates and bed liners ensure that the Titan remains in good condition no matter where the road takes it.
The potent 2017 Nissan Titan is powered by the 5.6L DOHC 32-valve V8 powerplant with Variable Valve Event and Lift technology. This engine is mated to a 7-speed automatic transmission and, for drivers who select the 4-wheel drive version of the truck, a switch-operated 2-speed transfer case 4WD unit. This combination can produce 390 hp and 394 lb.-ft. of peak torque while providing a reported 9,390-pounds of maximum towing capacity.
Interior Design and Features
Inside the 2017 Nissan Titan is filled with impressive details that offer drivers a comfortable place to work or play:
- NissanConnect: The standard infotainment system allows drivers to connect their compatible smartphone for access to calling and music streaming. Options like a 7-inch color touchscreen display, mobile connectivity apps, navigation, satellite radio, and voice recognition make the system one of the most convenient and user-friendly on the market.
- Hidden Storage: Because work can get messy, the Nissan Titan offers plenty of places to stow important equipment, such as the rear lockable under-seat storage box and oversized front console, which make it easy to keep important items out of sight but close at hand.
- Driver Convenience: Remote start, heated seats, keyless entry, multifunction steering wheel, automatic climate control, pushbutton ignition, rain-sensing wipers, HomeLink universal transceiver, and other options make the Titan a welcoming oasis after the strain of a hard day's work.
Advanced Safety Technologies
In addition to being powerful, beautiful, and innovative, the 2017 Nissan Titan is built to protect, offering some of the most advanced safety systems available, including:
- Around View: The Titan can be equipped with either a rearview monitor or Nissan's exceptional Around View monitor system which uses multiple cameras to create a 360-degree composite view of the area surrounding the truck, to make trailering and backing effortless.
- Standard Safety: A full suite of advanced airbags, Vehicle Dynamic Control, Stability Control, Tire Pressure Monitoring, and Nissan's Zone Body Construction all exist to prevent most accidents and to better protect cabin occupants when prevention fails.
- Driver Assist: Optional safety equipment like Moving Object Detection, Trailer Sway Control, and Blind Spot Warning help drivers to control cargo and to better avoid objects they may not be able to see.
2017 Nissan Titan Reviews
The Nissan Titan is a potent choice for drivers intent on working hard and looking good doing it, and these experts couldn't agree more:
- The Car Connection: "With pleasant road manners and plenty of power, the light-duty 2017 Nissan Titan can compete head-to-head with the big guys now."
- Car and Driver: "At 5754 pounds the Titan is no lightweight, but this engine upgrade ensures it's no slug. It galloped to 60 mph in 6.0 seconds and bounded through the quarter-mile in 14.9 seconds at 96 mph."
- Edmunds: "The 5.6-liter V8 feels strong from the moment you press on the gas. Braking effort is predictable, and the pedal stroke isn't overly long, so the Titan should prove easy to drive in traffic."
- AutoWeek: "From behind the wheel, the driver gets a nice sense of isolation but never the sense that he's piloting anything less than a full-size pickup."
Discover the 2017 Nissan Titan Now Available to Avon and Indianapolis Drivers
Contact Andy Mohr Avon Nissan at 855-735-8717 or visit us at 8867 E. US Hwy 36, in Avon, IN to learn more about the 2017 Nissan Titan and schedule your Avon and Indianapolis test-drive today.Contact Us