Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Benefits
Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Models
As an affordable vehicle with guaranteed dependability, a Nissan certified pre-owned model is a smart choice. Andy Mohr Avon Nissan, the premier Nissan dealership near Indianapolis, has an outstanding collection of CPO vehicles that offer peace of mind and outstanding value. In addition to being under 6 years old and having less than 80,000 miles on the odometer, a certified pre-owned Nissan provides several other advantages.
167 Point Mechanical and Appearance Inspection
To achieve the prestigious distinction of being called a Nissan certified pre-owned vehicle, a car must go through a rigorous 167 point inspection process:
- Every point inspected is completed by a trained mechanic and with state-of-the-art equipment, so no detail goes unnoticed.
- If any part does not meet Nissan’s standards, it is refurbished or replaced with a genuine OEM Nissan component.
- The appearance of a pre-owned Nissan is also scrutinized. Any Nissan model under consideration that shows excessive wear will not be approved.
Any pre-owned Nissan vehicles that do not meet or exceed Nissan’s stringent quality standards post-inspection are denied certification. This dedication to providing a superior product means that you can feel confident knowing that the vehicle that you purchase is in top condition.
Outstanding Warranty Protection
Every Nissan certified pre-owned model comes with a 7-year/100,000-mile limited warranty that offers comprehensive coverage for added value protection at no extra cost. Here are the perks of having this warranty:
- If a mechanical breakdown occurs, this limited warranty covers any repairs required at no charge to you for parts, labor, or tax.
- This warranty covers over 600 components across all major automotive systems, including the engine, transmission, drivetrain, and more.
- Should any part fail within the systems mentioned, Nissan will use genuine, OEM replacement parts that are brand new, remanufactured, or Nissan-approved.
All repairs made under this warranty can be completed at an authorized Nissan repair facility, including our service center at Andy Mohr Avon Nissan. There is a $50 deductible per visit, but the cost of the deductible far outweighs the cost for a major repair.
Reliable Roadside Assistance
For up to 7 years from the original service date or 100,000 miles on the odometer—whichever comes first—your Nissan certified pre-owned vehicle is covered with roadside assistance, towing assistance, and rental reimbursement. A sampling of roadside assistance services provided by a qualified representative include:
- A jump-start if your battery can’t generate enough power to start your vehicle.
- Changing a flat tire and replacing it with your certified pre-owned Nissan’s good spare.
- Delivery of fuel up to $5 if your vehicle runs out while driving.
- Unlocking your vehicle for you if you accidentally lock your keys inside.
All of these services are offered for free, with a limit of $100 per service depending upon the situation. If there are any issues with your vehicle within these parameters, you are covered.
Accredited Vehicle History Report
In addition to meeting age and mileage requirements, as well as passing Nissan’s strict inspection process, a certified pre-owned Nissan also comes with a CARFAX vehicle history report. A vehicle history report lets you know that the car you wish to purchase does not have any major issues that could cause problems down the road. Each CARFAX report is filled with significant information regarding:
- Readings on the odometer for accurate mileage information.
- Indicators if a vehicle was involved in an accident. For example, if an airbag was deployed at a certain time.
- Number of scheduled maintenance visits and repairs received.
- Up-to-date vehicle registration information.
- Whether or not a vehicle was subject to a recall and if such recall issues were addressed.
Explore the Benefits of Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Models Today
If you would like further assurance that your Nissan certified pre-owned vehicle will stand the test of time, you can purchase one of the automaker’s extended warranties. At the time of purchase, you will have the option to select Nissan’s security plus extended protection plan. There are two different protection plans available—8 year/120,000 miles or 7 year/100,000 miles—both of which guarantee that the investment you’ve made will last as long as possible. Otherwise, feel free to visit Andy Mohr Avon Nissan at 8867 E. US Highway 36 in Avon to check out our selection of certified pre-owned Nissan models.